CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Disgrace

I have known for years that this is what I am, but I FINALLY got the "official" title from my mother a few weeks ago when I told her I was getting this.........
In her words I am not just a "disgrace", but a "disgrace to the family". Beat that Steph and Asian! I have worked so hard over the years to earn this prestigious award and it is such a relief to finally win! I thank all of you who have contributed in my journey towards this momentous occasion (Amy and Celeste). In case your wondering why this tattoo, it is a tribute to me and my sis who is my "right hand gal". Asian got kicked out of the tattoo as it did not fit with the flow, but don't worry he gets to be put somewhere else when I go back in July. I do have to continue on so that I can keep my title!
Oh and just so you know, I sat for 4 1/2 hours. That is one tough chick!

11 comments:

brian said...

LOL, you are a disgrace, with Steph being the golden child and you the disgrace what does that make me...

brian said...

Looks like you are well on your way to the full sleeves you desire!! The colors are amazing. And don't worry too much (even though it doesn't sound like you are at all worried about the "official" title!), there are still plenty of people in the family who love you just the way you are :o)

Love you lots and lots (tattoos included)
-Jamie

Princess said...

Well you are somewhere in the middle, I mean you have the grand kids so that places you pretty high, but you withhold them so you lose a lot of points! Plus you sell things at yard sales that were gifts from dad lol, so actually you may be below me a little. Not a disgrace, just a disappointment ;0

Monica Lifferth said...

You three are hilarious. As far as the tattoo goes, that sucker is huge!!! That had to have cost a pretty penny and I'm proud of you for enduring 4.5 hours of needle sticking. You are tougher than I am. Congrats on the tattoo and the title. :)

Sephalo said...

Dont worry, Dad & Patrick are disgraces for their tats too lol Good thing you didnt get knocked up or started selling drugs, THEN where would you be?! heehee

Amy said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how hush hush you were, you sneaky fox! just gorgeous...seriously, jaw dropping, amazing beautiful...WHEN,WHERE???
DETAILS, I MUST HAVE THEM
It is soooooooooo you. And darling,I am proud you decided to follow what you want..
I must talk with you
xoxo

All About M.E.('s) said...

I agree, the colors are amazing. But, wow 4 1/2 hours sounds like quite the ordeal and painful to boot. I can't wait to see the next one!

brian said...

Well, I have to do my part to disappoint them somehow...

Hello! said...

You go girl! I could barely sit still for the 15 minutes I was getting mine done. Props!

Mary said...

Wow I would expect nothing less! It is truly beautiful! You are one tough cookie. No way could I have sat for 5 minutes let alone 4 1/2 hours! I would not say you are a disgrace all though it did crack me up. Maybe a free spirit which is why the tatoo is so perfect. Steph is right. Your parents haven't found out about your "Ranch" job and I won't tell.

You will always be an angel in my eyes.

whitneytherose said...

Oh man, I wish I was cool enough. And by the way, I didn't end up in Vegas. The party was rockin' in Twin Falls, ID. Later in Lava Hot Springs, and ended at Bear Lake. So NO I didn't abandon you.