CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vacation

My best friend Amy came to visit me from Hawaii and we had so much fun! I took the whole week off from work (which was HEAVEN) and we had a great time together. Here are some of the highlights!
We went and saw "He's just not that into you" which was a great, funny movie. As we were walking out of the theater, we saw this display and of course had to get in on the action!
Of course, I could not get her to go see a scary movie with me, namely "My bloody Valentine" but that's cool, whatever! Next we had a great time laughing at the expense of my cheerleading uniform, side ponytail and all!
Apparently Yoga IS good at keeping you flexible. This makes my thighs hurt just looking at it!
We boxed with Muhammad Ali at Caesars Palace,
We met George Straight at the Goat Feathers Antique Shop in Boulder City,
and we ate, ALOT!
Mmmmmm Gnocchi! We got massages, we went shopping, we did a little gambling, we ended up in our jams by 5pm on more than one night, we laughed and laughed, and we got some soul sista tattoos, oh yeah!
Good times were had by all! Sorry it was so cold Amy, next time you will have to come a little later in the year, or bring something warmer than flip-flops and summer dresses, lol! Thanks for such a great time, and for being such a great friend, even though we take the heat of people thinking we are lesbians, they just don't understand us!
I have also decided to try and do a picture a day so that I can keep up better with my blog and my life, because I am sure there is one there, and I am just not noticing it. Knowing me and my procrastinating self, it may not go as well as planned, but I am willing to take the chance!

2 comments:

Smiley Family said...

A whole week off work?! That is awesome, sounds like it was totally worth it - what a memorable week. My mouth is watering at that gnocchi - It has been forever since I had gnocchi. We are definitely going to have to get some of that when we come down (which I can't wait for)!! Even though I'm not a big fan of tattoos, I think the ones you guys got are pretty dang cute. Do you think I could convince Bri to do the same thing with me? HAHAHA!! Yeah right!

What did Amy do with her kids for the week?

Sephalo said...

Isnt that so special! You two are so cute, I'm glad you could spend the whole week together. Good thing you now have identifying marks too! lol
I have no idea what gnocchi is but you two sure make it look delicious! lol