CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Another visit

Well my picture a day lasted all of 2 weeks and I fell off the wagon! I am back on though starting today! In the interim though, I had another set of visitors in the way of my bro, my sister-in-law, and my snot-nosed little niece and nephew! That's right, my family came to Vegas, and all I got was this lousy cold!
See the snot on that boys nose! I would not change a thing though! It was so good to see everyone and I so enjoyed having them here! Here are some highlights of the visit.......
Getting a huge grin from this sweet face!
Watching this sassy girl dance to the beat of her own drum!
The Cupcakery taste test!
Playing in the park
Getting this look, alot, and being called a "bubblehead" repeatedly!
Asian abusing the baby
Loving on this little girl, who is a complete crack up!
Watching this little guy run everywhere and letting his voice be known!
Just having my family in my space! Thank you guys for coming, I love you so much! Next time we will have to drive around more, I don't think we did enough driving!

6 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Never again will I suggest going for Italian in Vegas!!

You got some great pics - I especially love Ashbelle in her boots. She is such a sassy little thing. Sorry about the "bubblehead" business;) And thanks again for letting us crash at your place, we had so much fun. I just wish I didn't have to do so much homework - blah! Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

We loved it, thank you for letting us stay with you. We had a great time, and sorry we got you sick... love you

Brian

prin said...

OMG I love babies! They are so cute! I've been meaning to ask you 1) if you used my recipe for your better than sex cake? and 2) if you put melted Rolos on top of it? mmm mmm, melted Rolos make it really better than sex :)I'll have to tell you my story about that recipe and how I came to discover it one day :)

Monica Lifferth said...

You got some really great pics! It's hard not to with such cute little subjects. That first pic of Trent you can tell he's pretty miserable. That's so cool you had some visitors. And that does suck they gave you their cold. Typical kids. :)

Celeste said...

What a sweet family! I'm glad you had a good time and I'm sorry you are such a bubblehead! I'm worried about the baby abuse! Love you!

Sephalo said...

Lucky Duck! I'm feeling that cupcakerie too! I'm glad you had company now maybe since Belle got her fix of you she can quit ignoring me :)