CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New plan

I just can't seem to do the whole picture a day. So instead of continually feeling like a failure and refusing to blog I decided to try something new. I saw this bumper sticker
and thought, oh I could do weekly themes! So I decided to try a week of bumper sticker pictures. Well I only saw that first one and then this one
(tee-hee) and that was it. Haven't seen another bumper sticker since! Also that was dangerous trying to take pictures while driving and I really don't want to die in a fiery crash! Ok new plan. I have been on a mission to lose some lbs and wanted to make some new recipes so I thought ok a week of recipe photos! I started out with a seafood soup with corn and soy beans,
Then tried out a Garbanzo Bean Burger
And then I got tired of cooking and ate only salads and out the window that idea went! Oh I also made my own homemade croutons
but that was for a salad potluck at work, not a healthy food. Salad potlucks are AWESOME! So I am tired of trying to come up with ideas and I am just going back to taking pictures when I see something. Maybe I will give it another try when my life involves something other than work and is a little more interesting!

Speaking of recipes though, I joined this website called mixingbowl.com which is great way to share recipes with your friends and gets tips/ideas/recipes from others! So far Stephanie, Aunt Mary, Emily, Sandy, and my friend Krystl have joined. You will be really sorry if you don't check it out!

~I apologize for the lack of flow and interesting content in this post. It is late Thursday night and my brain is complete mush. I just read it back and I sound like an idiot, but I have no energy to go back and change anything and I need to post so that I can stop obsessing about it and get some sleep. No I am not drunk, just tired. Thank you~

3 comments:

Sephalo said...

Well you SHOULD be apologizing, geeze! lol I love it when you post, even your 'boring' is interesting to me! I miss you so much and love your guts!

Amy said...

I LOVE your blog, I dont think it's boring at all, although you really shouldn't take pics and drive lovey. I like your croutons. yummy. picture a day is hard, especially when it feels like you have to post something amazing every day. I miss you!!!! xoxo wish you were here

Smiley Family said...

HAHA - great bumper stickers, but please refrain from taking pictures while driving in the future :) I too love your posts, so keep it up! I have meant to join your cooking blog....one more thing that I have been meaning to do. Man that list keeps growing faster than I can handle!