CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

There is no place like home

I went home to Utah for Thanksgiving and other than the freezing cold and the fact that my mother doesn't believe in a heater, it was great! I miss my family and it was so good to see them. We always have such a good time and there is always a lot of laughter. Once again, I am ticked that I did not take more pictures, but it is what it is!
My sweet momma, I miss her so much!
I learned you don't mess with grandpa's whipped cream
Because then he smears it on your face
I learned sometimes you have to stand on your tiptoes to be seen in the pictureI learned grandpa never smiles, ever. I also learned that he doesn't like the rules of Scrabble although he does manage to kick my butt almost everytime!
I learned that not only does Steph's hubby not have a face, but neither does their son. Their kids are so cute but unfortunately you can't see that. I was unable to get one of Libby because I only saw her at family pictures and cameras aren't allowed there.
I learned that Brian and Jamie have really awesome smiles, really they are perfect!
I learned that sometimes a 2 year old can be really mean
And is not afraid to wear a bow if that's what he wants
On a side note, notice his snotty nose? He passed that to me but it was worth it to kiss all over that face. I can't believe how smart he is and how much he is talking. When they showed up for family pictures, Brian got out his Utes flag and he said "Hey daddy, go Utes!" So cute!
I learned that a growling, moving dinosaur will cause hours of fun for both boys and girls
I learned that getting up really early for Black Friday is a great way to spend time with your sis, but can really make you look and feel your age!
How can you not love these faces!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh that makes me miss you guys so much...Great photos Stace. You look soo good. I really like the dark hair. How did all of you end up with such great teeth!I love you guys so much!!!!

Sephalo said...

Aunt Mary, Stacey does not have great teeth... Me and Asian do though lol. When you come for Christmas we'll take WAY more pics Stace! Love you and miss u mucho!

Smiley Family said...

Great pics Stace! It was so good to see you, I just wish it hadn't been such a crazy week so we could have spent more time together! Christmas will be better cause I won't have any homework!

Amy said...

Hello? where was the long comment I left?
I love these pics! Ashlyn looks like such a little girl, no more baby for her! Can I dip T in ketchup?
I love the pic of your dad. he looks like he is having the time of his life.
I still haven't seen a picture of Steph's husbands face w/o an obstruction...
I miss you. I wish I could have had your mashed potatoes.