CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Olympic Event?

Do you ever feel like you clean and clean and clean and nobody notices? Are you tired of working hard to have a nice home, and just once you would like some recognition? Then have I found the thing for you.......
What is this you may ask? Well let me show you!
That's right! The housekeeping Olympics! Always wanted a gold medal in something? Well here is your chance! I cracked up when I saw this in the paper, and especially when I saw these pictures.
Look at how much fun she is having! I have NEVER had that much fun vacuuming. I wonder if I am even using the proper technique? Oh dear, I am not sure I want someone judging me on that.
Oh the pain, sweat, and glory of toilet plunger racing! I really hope she won! I personally would be holding it by the handle.
I don't know about anyone else but I despise cleaning! The LAST thing I would want to do is practice it more than I have to in the hopes of winning an award. Seeing how it is Saturday and most people deep clean on Saturday, I thought I would give you a little laugh to get you through!

2 comments:

The Lund Five said...

I think my mom would get the gold medal in vacuuming. She is the vacuum queen. That is funny though. I don't think I will be competing in that.

Smiley Family said...

Dang it! I think I just missed my golden opportunity!