CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update

The previous post was unfortunately cancelled so I am sorry Brian, no ideas on how to fake your own murder. I know, it disappointed me as well. That was going to be my goal for 2009.

Work is keeping me insanely busy but I guess that is good as I would otherwise be bored! Just to give you an idea of what work is like for me here are some statistics. In the month of August my 5 person call center had approximately 20,000 incoming and outgoing phone calls. We had 1108 NEW patients to be split up among 3 different offices and 40 different providers. This averages to about 27 new patients per person a month. Remember this does not include their existing patients. We are the ONLY provider for a few insurances and if we do not have good access we refer some patients to outside providers. In August we referred out almost 500 people. It is mind blowing to me the amount of people in need of help! Needless to say, I don't really stop from the time I get to work until the time I leave.

*Vegas facts*

  • If you are in need of money for whatever reason, it is ok to roam in an out of moving traffic to knock on windows and ask for it.
  • Matinee movies are not actually cheaper, just earlier. ($8.00)
  • Grocery stores do not only have food samples. You can also sample booze!
  • There are only a handful of ACTUAL post offices in this huge city. You can pick up some stamps at "Terrible's" gas station though!
  • No store here is ever really busy. You can go right after work or on Saturday and there are never really any crowds. I don't know if this is because everything is open all of time but it is quite nice!
  • Vegas would not be trying to get water from Utah if the Bellagio wasn't using so much for it's fountain! I about died! Talk about a waste!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Interesting observations Princess. Are all of these people calling you from the West Coast or the entire US?
Whoa,we do have issues here don't we. Thank goodness your there to assist! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Princess said...

No these are people in Las Vegas ONLY!

Anonymous said...

I was really looking forward to that...