CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Voicemail

Here is the voicemail I received today.....

"Hi, this message is for Stacey, this is so and so from the so and so lab. We have the results of your tests and there are some abnormalities that your doctor would like to discuss with you. Please come to your appointment on so and so date to discuss these results."

Are you kidding me? Gee thanks for making me go into an unnecessary panic for the next week until my appointment. Could you not have just called to remind me about my appointment? Did you have to throw in that there were abnormalities and then not be able to discuss them with me? What is the point of that? Sometimes you really have to wonder about people! So much for being "still" this week!

On a positive note, the Zyrtec is working wonders and I have not had hives in 4 days, although I feel a little drugged all of the time! I am not complaining though, beggars can't be choosers! I have also found that I can eat something other than Saltines. Edamame does not irritate in any way!

Maybe they found my twin............

4 comments:

Sephalo said...

Its like a teaser, but not in a good way! Thats messed up! Hopefully what ever's wrong can be easily fixed and you can get a break! I'm glad the Zyrtec is working for you, even if you're druggy all the time (some people like that :)

Mary said...

Oh...that is the worst picture ever!!! I am glad the Zyrtec is working! Now you need Valium to make it to your appointment! How rude. Don't stress or your hives will return. If I tell you how much I love you will that calm you down? More than the moon and stars I love you.

SWAK

All About M.E.('s) said...

You know, I had some other comments, but once I got to THAT picture I lost my appetite and all previous thoughts.

Smiley Family said...

That is just wrong - both the message you got AND that picture! What is wrong with you? That picture is awful! And, I really do want to know what is wrong with you.