CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane


This will be my last blog for the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately I have to go to Hawaii. I know, it is going to be rough and probably not that much fun, but I am keeping a positive attitude. Ha-Ha suckas! I am so excited to feel the sun on my back and feel the warm ocean breeze on my face! I will think of all of you as I drink milk out of a coconut and work on my tan! Enjoy Utah! Don't worry, I will have plenty of pictures to blog about when I get back. I thought I would leave you with a new template to look at on those extra cold days! Love to all!





5 comments:

Sephalo said...

I hope you make it on the plane! lol You will have a great time, dont worry about a thing & have fun! Love Ya!

All About M.E.('s) said...

What? I thought that you and I had an unspoken agreement that anytime you were going to Hawaii you would take me. What happened? Did I do something to make you mad? Oh well, sucks for me. I'm VERY jealous! Have lots o' fun.

Hello! said...

Brat.

Smiley Family said...

SOOOOOO jealous!! But, I am also so very happy for you. I do expect to see lots of great pics when you get back. Have a ton o fun. Oh, and thanks for the new back drop to look at, that helps...oh, wait, no it doesn't.

The Lund Five said...

When the heck are you getting back from Hawaii? I hope that you are having a great time. Hope to see you at book club!