CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

"Sing us a song"


I used to think that I was the only one that this happened to and then Steph and I were talking and I found out this happens to her as well. If it happens to anyone else, I won't feel so weird about it. Every morning I wake up to a song in my head. I do not wake up to a radio so there is no reason for it. A song is there and it is usually a weird song. It is usually a song I have not been listening to lately or even heard in years. This happens EVERY single morning, without fail. So I decided to write down my song every morning so that I could provide you with a playlist.


Monday-"It's a Hard Knock Life" the original from Annie, not the rap version

Tuesday-"Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo. I had to look up the name of the band because I had no idea. I have never even heard of that band! You all know the song though-"your too shy, shy-hush hush- eye to eye".

Wednesday-"Need You Tonight" by INXS (so slide over here, your moves are so raw, I got to let you know, you are my kind)

Thursday-"Everything" by Buckcherry

Friday- "You Needed Me" by Anne Murray
Now where in the heck are these coming from? All I can say is it's weird. Oh well, it gives me something to listen to while I get ready for work in the morning.


4 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Hilarious! I do not have this problem, but it sounds like a nice problem to have. Maybe the songs are trying to tell you what you need to work on that day? Who knows...maybe someone really needs you today?

Hello! said...

No, you're just weird. ha ha ha

Smiley Family said...

That is too funny! I love your play list. This does not happen to me in the morning when I wake up, but it does happen to me randomly throughout the day...just ask Brian. I break out into song all the time. Weird songs. Songs I haven't heard for years. I wonder what it means??

Sephalo said...

Lol I'm glad you put this up.. I'll post mine & we'll see if any of them are the same (doubt it lol) Maybe its just a Smiley thang...