CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

"No Photographs Please"




Last night I went to the annual "holiday extravanganza" at the place where I work (Mindy, I am taking your advice and not using the name) and received a very big surprise. I was voted Employee of the Year! It was very exciting for me and it really makes you feel like all your hard work paid off in some way! I received flowers, a lovely plaque, a giftcard for dinner and a movie, and $100 Visa gift card. Aren't I cheesy! Take that grad schools! Who needs you anyway!



Oh and just so you know, my song this morning was "I Feel Good" by James Brown. At least that one fits!

3 comments:

Sephalo said...

Yeeeaaahhh Stacey! WhooHooo! I'm so proud of you! You totally deserve this and its about time they honored you like the PRINCESS you are!
Love Yer Guts!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Wow, that is impressive! Good job. That is a perfect thing to add to your grad school application. If they don't accept an 'employee of the year' then perhaps they need counseling. Ha.

Mary said...

Stacey I am so very proud of you. I was anyway but it's nice when other people see how fantastic you are!You so deserve all of the accolades. Have fun with your reward!!!!

Now go out there and council someone!
Like the song by the way LOL.