CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Little About Me

I have nothing going on so I thought I would take Emily's idea and give it a try!

How old will you be on your next birthday? 32



What place would you like to visit? Africa



What are your favorite places to go? Mexico and my bed, of course!










What is your favorite object? I wasn't really sure on this one so I picked my coffee cup.

What is your favorite food? Pickles and Sushi!









Where do you live? Utah of course!


What is your middle name? Leanne. I have no picture for this because when I typed it in to find a picture, it just brought up a bunch of girls and I thought that might be weird.
What is your college Major? Social Work



Do you have any bad habits? Twirling my hair. I can't help it, it is an unconscious behavior.


What is your favorite animal? I love Bull Mastifs and hope to have one someday. This picture cracks me up!

What is your favorite color? Blue



What is the name of your pet? I don't have a pet unless you count the ants.



What is your favorite holiday? Halloween all the way!












So there you have it! Fascinating isn't it?

3 comments:

Sephalo said...

I learned 2 things about you today: I didnt know you wanted to go to Africa & I didnt know you wanted a Bull Mastif! Wow! You're so Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady, I heart sushi too! Let's go out for sushi and talk about my favorite holiday too :) Maybe we can concoct a way to sabotage the ducks where you live.

Sandi said...

I love edmame too. It is good for you and tastes great. Sushi - no thank you. The whole seaweed thing creeps me out.