CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

1 week down

I made it through my first week in Vegas! It was actually a really good week. I am loving my new apartment (pictures to follow) and work was great. I have had a lot of positive feedback from my "bosses" and it has helped me feel more comfortable in what I am doing. At first I was worried because things seemed very serious in the call center, but I think I have finally pulled the humor out of everyone. We all know I can't be serious for too long! I took a couple of pictures of my apartment, even though I am not completely done with everything. First off we have one the of the unfortunate casualties of the move....
Here is a picture of my bathroom......
Here is my HUGE closet, it is bigger than my bathroom was in Utah!
Here is my Kitchen, I love the floor...
I will post other pictures later, when I get things more organized. I am off to lounge at the pool in the 100 degree weather! I have not had anything funny or weird happen to me yet, but I have a feeling it will, so I can get more entertaining blogs going again.

5 comments:

prin said...

great apartment! Love the shower curtain...circles make me feel good :)hey, i finally put up my own blues page, just called it prin's blues page...very creative :) anyway if you have the time check it out. there are only reposts of the one's i did on prin's links right now...and other blues sites i've found and of coarse the "housecleaning music" finetune player :)have a good one!

Monica Lifferth said...

I'm glad that you made it safe and sound and that so far things are going well. What an adventure, to live in Las Vegas. I am super excited for those crazy stories you are going to encounter. Don't forget us and keep us updated!

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

Stacey I miss you! I am glad Vegas is going well and your Bosses better like you because there is no one better. I like the apartment. Post more pics.

Mary said...

Nice to hear you are settling in. Looks comfy. Sorry about your plants. Trim them back and they will have an awakening!

I'm so glad you are finally warm!!!

xooxxoxo

Hello! said...

Beast. Yeah, you do that~ go lounge in your pool. Whatever.