CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Glasses

It has been awhile but I promise my blog will pick back up after I get moved and settled. The packing is going well, although I had a really difficult time getting rid of all these books.
I am leaving for good next Saturday so I am just trying to get as much done as I can. I have an apartment so that has taken a load off. You can check it out at www.acernovillasapartments.com I leave for Vegas tomorrow and will be back on Wednesday, then I have to work here Thursday and Friday so that does not leave me a lot of time to get it all done! Such is life though!

On a good note though, I got myself a new pair of glasses. I usually only wear my glasses at night but I decided to go for something a little sassier this time.
I have not had new glasses for a couple of years now, so it has been really nice to be able to actually SEE through my glasses again. Here is what they look like on me, but please disregard my pretty hair do and my shiny face!
So that is all I have for right now, except for this little thing just because I love them so much!

3 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Nice glasses! They look great on you. I can't believe you had to go to Vegas this week! They should have given you a couple days off to get everything in order.

Celeste said...

I thought I would surprise you with a comment. You should have blogged about us getting yelled at by a stranger at the pool. That will get everyone's curiosity going. I'm sad you are leaving, but I'm happy for you. Plus, I'm looking forward to coming and visiting. Your new glasses are beautiful (just like you). No worries about this weekend. I will help you pack up that truck and you'll have time to relax before you go.
love you

Hello! said...

LOVE the glasses you hipster! And I can not believe you gave away all those books and didn't even let us rummage through them first.
Are we having a going away party for you??