CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Food Scale

This is short but I wanted to share. A few posts back I talked about how I won the prize of a food scale for Mardi Gras at work. I thought it was a little silly and put it in the closet as a re-gift. Well a couple of weeks ago I started keeping track of my eating habits and joined this website www.caloriecount.about.com to keep track of my caloric intake each day. I don't know what I would do without that food scale now, or how I ever lived without one! I measure almost everything! You would be amazed at how inaccurate the nutitional guides are on food products! Mostly because they are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. So this food scale has become my new woobie! Oh and just so you know, just because you have a healthy cereal and you drink it with Soy Milk, does not mean it is low in calories. In fact, if you have 2 bowls of this so called cereal, you can be eating close to 600 calories. The more you know........

3 comments:

Amy said...

da da da da.. I can hear the ring tone in my head! I am laughing so hard!
This is the BEST kind of regift!!
Love you..happy easter. bok bok

Smiley Family said...

Well, I won't be rushing out to buy my own food scale tomorrow, but I'm sure glad you like it :)

Anonymous said...

Weigh this ,,!,,

Brian