CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A little something to remember him by.......

I own a Japanese stress reducer item known as "Ben-wah" (I think that is the name) balls. They have little chimes in them and you roll them around on your hands and they supposedly touch key pressure points in your hand to help you reduce your stress. When my cute little family came down to see me a few weeks ago, my little buddy Trenters fell in love with these things. He would carry 1 or both of them around with him and shake them now and again. On the morning I had to work, it was early and I went into the kitchen and noticed he was awake, so I went over and looked in at him and he was laying there with his puppy and one of the balls in his hand! So cute! Anyway, after they left, I noticed that one of them was missing
I really didn't think much about it because I rarely use them and figured I would find it eventually as I cleaned my house. Out of sight and out of mind. Well today I found it.
And where you may ask did I find it?
Lol, I honestly never thought once about looking here! Oh the fun surprises that you get long after you have had children in your home! Thanks Trenters you made my day and made me smile!

And then I was attacked by this....
Now it may not look that big as I was unable to capture its size in the photo, but I kid you not, this thing was probably a little bit longer than my pinkie! Now I am typically ok with insects (other than bees) but for some reason Moths creep me out and this thing flew right at me! I ducked just in time and was not injured! It is pretty though!

4 comments:

Sephalo said...

Holy Moses that moth would've creeped me out!! Good thing you survived :0o Thats so cute about Stone Face; sweet baby was just probably hungry and had to set the ball down somewhere! lol

Amy said...

I hope you didn't rub off any of the moths protective powder, making him unable to fly. Then you could name him frank, and give him wool to eat.
I loved the final resting place of the ball! In fact, that makes perfect sense to me, he probably got a great peak at your fridge and dropped the ball in favor of a snack! Too funny...happy little Trent made your day! I love you....

Smiley Family said...

Oh how I hate moths! And I don't know why, they are pretty harmless, but they give me the creeps.

And, I find things in the strangest of places ALL THE TIME!! That picture gave me a good laugh though! I didn't know that one was missing, but I sure am glad you found it - dang kids :)

Hello! said...

There's just something about moths... *shudder*