CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Favorite Things

I was sitting and drinking my coffee this morning and started thinking about how much I love my coffee mug so I decided to blog about a few of my favorite things.

Since this is what started this post, my first favorite thing is my coffee mug.
Jamie made this for me and I love it. I don't just mean it's a great mug, I really LOVE it. My biggest fear is breaking it and I take great steps to make sure that never happens. I drink my coffee out of it whenever possible. I will even wash it first thing in the morning, even though I have other mugs, just because it is my favorite.

You all know I love to read, so my second favorite thing is this series.
Of course, this changes over time but right now it is this series. When I was a kid, it was Anne of Green Gables. I don't think I have ever got caught up in a book the way I did with these. Combined time of reading all 4 of them was 8 days. Soooooo good!

I will group the next 2 as they are food related. Of course there is the Pickles, but also my new favorite.....mmmmm Coconut popsicles! I think I could live off of these!

Moving to Vegas has given a new found appreciation for these......They are EVERYWHERE! I am in Heaven!
Even though it is very hot here, and I will probably have no use for anything I can make, I still love to crochet. I can just send things to my loved ones in Utah, where they can use it!
Last but not least is of course my love of the sun! I just spent 3 hours by the pool and am just loving all of the Vitamin D. Of course I use this....my favorite sunblock!

Here is my tan line!
So there are a few of my favorite things. Stay tuned, I may post 2 today as I want to show you a picture of my hives!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I totally forgot to ask about the hives...sorry. have you tried a baking soda bath????

Smiley Family said...

You just made my day! I had no idea you liked my mug so much :) And coconut popsicles...YUM! I haven't tried them, but they sound delicious. I'll have to pick some up the next time I go to the store. How is it that you and Steph can love coconut so much and Brian hates it?! I guess it is good for me because I won't have to share my popsicles!