CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hives

This is what I have been dealing with for the past 3 months........
As you can see it is not your typical round hive. This happens because I feel a bit of an itch and scratch. Well that scratch turns into raised welts that just continue to itch worse. I only scratched this twice before this happened. I think I have narrowed it down to tomato based things and strawberries. Dairy was ruled out, which is what I thought the culprit was to begin with. All I can say is it is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!

I have found a new place to do my grocery shopping and it is AMAZING! It is called the Fresh and Easy Market and they just started popping up in Arizona, Nevada, and California. Picture Wild Oats or Whole Foods but affordable! I just bought a huge things of Strawberries for $1.38! I also bought this huge Basil plant for $2.99! So cool! I have been eating so healthy for the past couple weeks and this store has made it possible for me! Who would have thought one would get so excited buying a bag of baby carrots for 98 cents!

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh sweetie! ouch...that looks sooo annoying..
I am so jealous of your cheap strawberries. they are almost 8 dollars per carton here..and you have to eat them immediately as they start growing mold the second you hand your money over. I bought some on sale for 5.50 and thought I was getting a deal. baby carrots for under a buck? incredible. Are they harvested by six year olds in Mexico????

Mary said...

Yikes. What meds could it be from? I get welts too out of the blue and they get REALLY big(3x5). I think it is from my medication. It's not all the time.

Ice is the only thing that helps me. Stacey I hope you find out soon. You look like a tiger with stripes.

Ohhhh love you!

Mary said...

Love the idea that you have a great store near you. It makes eating healthy (and cheap) so much easier!!! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Amy stop complaining, you live in Hawaii..

those look like old cut marks... can anyone say emo... look on the bright side, you have lived in Vegas for a while now and you don't have herpes... Yet

Love ya

Brian