CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Don't ask me!


Ashlyn loves her grandpa. You can be having a great time with her playing and laughing and the second grandpa enters the room, you cease to exist. Now don't get me wrong, I think it is great as he is the best grandpa and loves that little girl so much. I just wish she could acknowledge my presence once in awhile! My theory is that my dad and Brian are a lot alike and playing with grandpa is just like playing with dad!

2 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

such a cute pic!

Sandi said...

You are so right about Ashlyn and Grandpa. We stopped by there for a few minutes last night and I got a cute smile and a requested kiss and then it was all about Grandpa. When we were heading out the door she hollard from the kitchen, GOODBYE GRANDPA!!!