CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My girls


So my best friend Amy moved to Hawaii almost a month ago taking with her 3 girls that have been such a huge part of my life. I have been a part of their births and watched them grow. It was very hard to see them go and I have often thought of how sad it will be be to hear of their new experiences instead of being there to witness them. I have come to the realization that even though we are far apart in body, we are never far in spirit and love. I can't wait to have the same opportunities that I had with these 3 spirits, and have them with my niece and my new niece or nephew ( and those to follow)! To my friend Amy and her 3 special ones, I love and miss you more than you can know.

3 comments:

Sephalo said...

Aaawww, thats sweet. You're such a good friend! I miss them too, not the kids really...just Amy. Hahahaha

Smiley Family said...

Ashlyn is lucky to have you for an aunt! Just remember how much you miss Amy and her girls when you are applying for Grad school. If you move too far away you will be missing Ash Belle too!

Sandi said...

You are a wonderful, caring and helpful friend. Amy was so blessed to have you in her life. I miss hearing about the girls too.Just think, when you have completed Grad school, you will be able to see them all the time again as you start working with Toby. Keep in touch often with pictures on e-mail and having Amy call you so you can talk to the girls and they will never forget you.