CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I suck!

Ok, I told you all I suck at this but it was my great friend Brooke's comment that made me want to post. This is about her........she asked for it! I have 3 people at work I love and Brooke is one of them. I tend to be the jokester in the office and today as my boss, Linda, and I were waiting for Brooke to get there we decided we needed to play a practical joke on her. Well Brooke and her husband have just built a beautiful new home and moved in about 3 days ago. So I enlisted the help of my gorgeous sister (who proclaimed she would be going to hell for this!) and she proceeded to call Brooke at work and tell her that there was a huge water main break in her area and her new home was being flooded. Well this has been a very stressful time for sweet Brooke and as I am trying not to laugh I look over at her and tears are welling in her eyes. Needless to say I tried to stop the joke at once and let her know about it. Of course being the man that he is, her husband thought it was hilarious and told her she needed to not be a baby. I am sure you can all relate to the supportive husbands in your life! Needless to say I wanted Brooke to know how much I look forward to working each day with her and how much sanity she gives me in the crazy world that we deal with. I hope she can forgive me as my sense of humor is not always the most tactful! I am very scared for the ramifications and payback though-I will be watching my back!

3 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Oh, I would have cried too! But mostly because of my nine month hormones! I will be waiting to hear the follow up...

brian said...

you always have been mean, nothing new to me but to others it can come as a shock....:)

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

Stacey I have to give it to you it was a good one! I have been such a cry baby lately it seems like just about anything can bring me to tears. I guess it is just the stress because I better not be prego on top of the new events in my life. Anyway thanks for the laugh and I want you to know that I just love you!