CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Winter

Ok, so I will try not to do too many sad posts but I think life makes that a little difficult sometimes. My grandpa was put into hospice today and probably does not have that much longer to live and although we have never been really close it made me sad. Have you ever noticed how the fall/winter time tends to make things seem a little sadder than it may be in the warmer months? I just got to thinking that we really have to cherish the good times when we have them and embrace the happiness that comes into our lives, even though at times it seems brief. Life can be very difficult and time goes by so fast and I just hope all of you will spend time today with the ones you love and hug them and kiss them and let them know how much you love them! Know that I love all of you!

1 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Good post Stace. Although my grandpa isn't in hospice he was recently put in the nursing home. It is the last place in the entire world that he wants to be. He is so sad, which makes my heartache. I cried for a whole day a few weeks ago. YOu are right, life is life, and we need to cherish every moment. thanks.