CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jumpin on the bandwagon!

Ok, so I got sucked into the blogging world but my beautiful sister-in-law made such a good point I could not resist (plus I LOVE looking at hers). I suck at journaling, always have, always will. Jamie told me that you can print these off at the end of the year, and ta-da......Instant journal! So I figured I would try it out and see what happens. I can't promise that I will post everyday and I can't promise that it will be very interesting but I will try my best.

8 comments:

brian said...

DUH DUH DUH another one bites the dust...

Smiley Family said...

woohoo! So glad you joined the world of blogging! I have already added you to my list of family & friends.

Princess said...

Thanks guys! Jamie you will have to let me know how to add friends and family-I can't figure it out. Love you guys!

Amy said...

this is so cute!!! i only have one question; do i have to censor my remarks? you look super sass on the bike...i love it i love it ms. smiley..let me know about the censorship

Princess said...

Yes Amy, this is a family website accessible to children and good folk alike-Don't be bringing your hawaiin jive and spreading it all around! I love and miss you so much! You should do one of these! Talk to you soon!

Monica Lifferth said...

Yeah! It is good to see you joined. Thanks again for helping with my kids, they both really enjoyed themselves. :)

Princess said...

Thanks Monica! As for your kids, they are ADORABLE! I had a great time with them. I did have to protect Maggie a few times from Ashlyn though-she is not the nicest one!

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

Stacey I am so glad you jumped! I love to read your blog but you need to add more.