CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Grandpa

Just a little note to say that my Grandpa passed away this morning. I have a great picture (I'm hoping) of he and Ashlyn that I will put up with my post as soon as I get it developed (no, I have not made the switch to digital yet!) He went very peacefully, surrounded by loved ones. I have been taking him dinner a couple of times a week for the past little while and we have had some really good conversations. I am glad we were able to spend that time together and I was able to hear some stories that let me know him on a different level. I will truly miss him.

2 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. That's neat that you have been able to spend so much time with him.

brian said...

I was glad to be there when he passed, he will be missed!!!