CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Christmas Lounge

As the Christmas season passes us by, I have come to the realization that it is not about the presents or food, it is simply about the lounge that comes afterwards.

I call this the Candy Necklace Coma




I tried to get in on this one but there was no room :(




Leave it to Brian to have the dog lounging on him instead of one of the children!




I don't even know what to say about this one.



This is what little man looked like most of the time and he is sooooo sweet!
On a side note, Belle kept calling him T-bone ;)




Who needs a soft surface when you have love?





Nothing better than grandpa's arms, I think he was annoyed with me taking his picture.



So take the time during the remainder of the year to kick back, relax, and lounge around any chance you get. After all most of us make New Year's resolutions that usually involve not
lounging and that is just around the corner! In the words of someone, "Hard work has a future payoff, Laziness pays off now!"

2 comments:

Sephalo said...

You are so funny... It was a very relaxing Christmas!

Mary said...

Oh how I love this blog! What a great day. I know everyone has OD'd on dirty snowballs. Wish I were there.