CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have a lot of nothing to say


I really have absolutely NOTHING going on right now. I also have this nagging guilt about not updating my blog at least every few days. I have issues. So I am going to write about nothing.

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, I have even wrapped the presents! While I was shopping, I managed to sneak myself a few items but I felt ok about it because I bought them at a consignment store (i.e., cheap).

I have been good this week and have worked out, but I have also eaten a lot of sugar cookies.




I believe my down comforter is wreaking havoc on my allergies but it is so warm and Benadryl helps me sleep, so it is worth it.

I have been trying to lower my cholesterol the natural way and have eaten oatmeal 5 days a week for the past month. The sugar cookies may have made that pointless.

My friend and her husband stopped by the other day. She and Celeste were trying to be sexy. I don't think it worked.



I almost ran over a duck with my car. I would not have felt bad, they are everywhere and stupid.



I made a newspaper salesman laugh at something that was not that funny. He asked why I did not want to buy the paper and I told him it was government propaganda. He said it was the best line he had ever heard. I think he thought Celeste and I were lesbians (we're not).

I seriously considered getting a 1 time Botox injection even though I don't agree with it. I have a scowl wrinkle on my forehead which I am assuming means I scowl way too much. It permanently stays there even when I am not scowling. I am pretty sure 1 little shot would not mess up my laugh lines, those I like.

I heard this morning on the radio that they are considering banning all kids in diapers from swimming pools next year because Cryptosporidium is just getting worse and worse. I think it is a good idea, I don't like to swim in poo infested water.

I have a pickle addiction and I broke my record by having 5 of them yesterday. Does salt raise cholesterol?



Well I think that is it. I have another couple of days before I start feeling bad again.

9 comments:

Army wife said...

I believe those two young ladies are the sexiest women I have ever seen. Please post more pictures of them. I can not get enough of them.

Sephalo said...

I think you are one of the funniest people I know! lol You're such a sassy pants! I LOVE your stinkin guts so much!

Celeste said...

Dear Army Wife,
I have to agree with you! They are too sexy. They probably can't help being so sexy (and young)!

Dear Princess,
As for the swimming pool - I agree. Let's kick those babies out!!! Don't worry about the pickles. I think that salt is good for you and it doesn't effect your cholesterol.

All About M.E.('s) said...

You should write about nothing more often-it was very entertaining! :)

Monica Lifferth said...

very.

Sandi said...

at least you manage to write. even if it is just frivolous. Love you

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

I love reading your blog because it makes me laugh! I wish I could make talking about nothing as interesting as you make it.

Hello! said...

You crack me up Stace!

Mary said...

Stacey, nothing has never been more interesting!