CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Good Day


I had a really good day yesterday. I spent the majority of the day making Christmas cards with Stephanie. I love spending time with Steph. She is such a great sister and one of the nicest, caring, most beautiful people that I know! She is not only my sister, but my friend and I could not have asked for anyone better! I can always count on her and she is always there when I need someone to talk to. I love you Steph!



It was also my dad's birthday and the family went out to dinner and then had cake at the house. It is always fun when everyone gets together and unfortunately you can't see the cake but it was pretty much on fire with all the candles (which is why I think Belle looks a little concerned!).



I think little man was either bored or contemplating life. What a sweetheart!



If you come to the house, you more than likely will sit on the floor at some point! You will probably at some point be involved in a wrestling match there as well!



I really love my family and don't think I tell them enough how much they mean to me! So there I told you!

5 comments:

Sephalo said...

Aaahhhhhhh! I love spending time with you too Stace! I know you get tired from spending time with the family for too long & you were a real trooper yesterday! hahaha Yesterday WAS very nice.. I LOVE YER GUTS!

Monica Lifferth said...

If you click on the pic of Michael blowing out the candles, you can see the reflection of the cake in his glasses. There were a lot of candles. I would be concerned too. :)

Mary said...

Stacey, so sentimental. I wish I could have been there. Monica is right! What a great photo with the reflection of the candles! So glad you are enjoying your camera.

Princess said...

I am NOT sentimental and I will deny it if you tell anyone!

Sandi said...

I am willing to tell everyone that stacey is sentimental. She may not show it in a normal way (she's very strange) but it is in there somewhere