CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Greetings!

I have a weird obsession with greeting cards. Not just any greeting cards. Greeeting cards that are funny. To me. Take for instance this one....


The Outside




The Inside

Hilarious! And this one......



Seriously funny! So I am always on the look out for new and funny cards. I can spend hours browsing through cards! I make it my mission to give them to my loved ones for all their special occasions. There was no point to this blog other than it is my sweet sister's and my sassy friend's birthday today and I was filling out their cards and laughing.

So happy birthday Celeste! You fight that age with your mask of cooling gell!


As I said this morning, you are one step closer to being the cougar of every man's dream!


Happy Birthday to you sister o' mine! (You look a little stoned in this picture) You already ARE the cougar of every man's dreams!

3 comments:

Sephalo said...

Um, Gee, Thanks? I thought you had to be at LEAST 40 to be a cougar? lol Love ya Stace!

Princess said...

Didn't you know, 30 is the new 40, or wait, is it the other way around! LOL!

Celeste said...

Ok You've gone to far. Stephanie and I sexy biatches. Besides my new eye gel mask is just accentuating what I've already got. I still love you, but watch it!