CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Two by Two

I have never done one of these and have nothing to blog about so I thought I would give it a go.

  • Two names you go by? Smiles and Princess
  • Two things you are wearing now? Slippers and unmatching pajamas












  • Two things you want (or have) in a relationship? Independence and lots of giggling
  • Two of your favorite things to do? Camping and playing with my niece and nephew









  • Two of your least favorite things to do? Cleaning and talking on the phone
  • Two things you did last night? Slept and watched a movie (I am sick!)
  • Two people you last talked to? Stephanie and Celeste
  • Two things you are doing tomorrow? Working and buying some new sheets
  • Two longest car rides? Salt Lake to Illinois, Any car ride where there are screaming kids
  • Two favorite Holidays? Halloween and Thanksgiving
  • Two favorite Drinks? Coffee and Diet Coke
  • Two things about me you may not have known? I am a hypochondriac and I am afraid of failure.
  • Two jobs I have had in my life? Nanny and Waitress
  • Two movies I would watch over and over? Silence of the Lambs and Zoolander
  • Two favorite foods? Sushi and Pickles
  • Two places I'd rather be right now? Mexico or Hawaii
So there you have it, me in a tiny little nutshell.

4 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Hope that you are feeling better! It is fun learning these things about people. It is kind of fun to do.

Smiley Family said...

Thanks for doing the tag. Great answers, and I totally with the screaming kids answer. That can make the drive home from the grocery store feel like an eternity! Hope you are feeling better. That picture of your puss pocket is nasty! You ARE gross!!

Sephalo said...

Silence of the Lambs? Really? lol and I'm surprised you're afraid of failure, you accomplish SO SO much!

Hello! said...

Mmmm... Sushi and Diet Coke. Two more reasons why I like you.

And gross tonsils by the way. That picture might count for a point being taken a way.