CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Long week, little bed

Do you ever have weeks that seem to last a lifetime? For some reason this week has been sooo long for me! So today after work, the only thing I wanted to do was go home, put on my jams and lay right here on this bed. So, that is what I did. I started off my laze fest with the Food Network channel and day dreamed about the great chef I could become if I could only afford Truffle Oil and Mascarpone Cheese. I then moved on to a really horrible episode of Extreme Makeover. Again, if I could afford it, I could have the Brazilian butt of my dreams! Then I was excited to see that a new (for me) episode of Rock of Love was on.

That's right, Brett Michaels at his finest. Skanks not at theirs! I really think he is going to find true love this time! I then decided I needed to eat some dinner and because I am being lazy, that means I am not cooking a thing. So I had an Asian Pear, some carrots, and handfuls of Special K right out of the box. Trust me, I would have eaten something fattening and disgusting if it hadn't required I get dressed and leave my apartment. Tonight I hope I can kick back to a really good Lifetime movie about a sorority girl killing her roommate or a mother having her baby switched at birth. Now THAT'S good T.V. So I have put my word LIVE on hold for the night and am just going to BE. At least in a semi-comatose state.

5 comments:

Sephalo said...

You're so funny AND a hard worker so you DESERVE a laze fest every now & then! (Brett Michaels,PLEASE :(

The Lund Five said...

I think we all have weeks like that every once in awhile. This week I have had a really bad cough that has drained all energy out of me. I also had a day where I just felt dizzy. Dave worked last night so I watched some food network also. What Rachel Ray made certainly looked better than my easy mac. Then I watched one of my favorite shows "Desperate Housewives.":)

Tawni said...

So here's the thing. I've been sort of stalking your blog for a while (don't be scared!) - to try to muster up enough courage to post to you. I feel like back in elementary school where I would pass a note that would say "check this box if you still want to be my friend" - I know, rediculous. Anyway, I can't believe that I came across your blog. I was up late one night and decided to check my little bro's blog and there was a post from someone he went to high school with and just because I was bored and it was late I went to her blog and then on the right side of the screen was a link to "smiley family" - so I clicked it, and there was Brian and Jamie's beautiful family and there on the right side was a link to "Stacey"! My heart lept out of my chest (a little dramatic here). Could it really be?? I have been trying to get in touch with you for over two years (I swear)! And here, in my kitchen, in the middle of the night, I find a little piece of your life and I read and read. You are still as funny as ever and even more beautiful. My friend! I have found you at last!! :)

Princess said...

Hey Tawni! Feel free to email me at billylanelover@yahoo.com

Hello! said...

Brett Michaels... YUMMY. Rock of Love (part deux) is one of my guilty pleasures. LOVE IT. Skanks and all. I'm glad that Russian girl got the boot! She was totally spookin' me.