CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yet another reason to hate ducks!




Last night Celeste and I decided to go on a roomate date (again, we are not lesbians) to dinner and a movie. We were walking out to her truck when I slipped on some ice (and probably duck poo) and fell down. Not only did I fall down but my entire hand and wrist went right into this puddle. Do you know what lies in these puddles all day? Ducks. Do you know what ducks do when they sit in puddles? Poo. So there I am with my hand in duck poo water and all I can do is laugh. Which in turn makes Celeste laugh. Normally if I fell I would stand up, brush it off and move on. I couldn't stand the thought of having poo on me though, so I had to run back in, wash my hands, AND change my whole outfit because my sweater sleeve and the knees of my jeans were soaking wet with poo water. So there you have it. I fell. I landed in duck poo. Let's move on.

7 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Your post made me laugh and laugh and laugh and LAUGH. Silly ducks.

Monica Lifferth said...

duck poo, duck poo, rolly poley duck poo.

That sucks.

Sephalo said...

hahahaha GROSS! You did the RIGHT thing by washing AND changing! Good Girl! lol

Smiley Family said...

NASTY! This is what I love about blogging - all these great day-to-day duck poo stories that I would otherwise never hear. Glad you laughed it off and moved on.

The Lund Five said...

It is nice when things like this happen to us and we can just laugh them off. Life would be pretty sad if we couldn't do that!

Hello! said...

Duck Poo! Classic.

P.S. I used to go on roommate dates all the time...

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

That is so nasty!