CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Part Deux!



Ok the second posting of my trip starts off with the Pana 'ewa Zoo which was so beautiful and FREE!



This is Namaste and we were able to watch him eat chickens whole!



This Peacock was trying to get the ladies to notice him by shaking his tail feathers! I had a date that did that once.....



I love this picture because the pig looks like it is smiling!



There are also a lot of wild pigs running around Hawaii and I was able to get a shot of some on the road by Amy's house.



I couldn't believe how beautiful the zoo was and it was one of the neatest I have seen! I think the girls enjoyed themselves as well!



This is the Onekahakaha beach otherwise known as the kids beach. The ocean lies just beyond the rock wall and it is a shallow body of water that the kids can play in as long as the tide is down. I saw a fish there that swims sideways with it's eye looking up and it looks just like the sand. It made me a little oooky that I might step on one so I had to walk back closer to the shore!



That's right, I'm in swimsuit.



Lyla didn't mind getting her feet wet, but that was pretty much the limit!



Do you thinks Avery likes it? I know exactly how she felt....Awwwwww!



Here is a picture of a surfer, just because it's hot!



This is what I believe is called a Banyan tree and it is now among one of my favorites!



These next few are just random pic's that make me want to inhale salty ocean air!







Don't ask me why, I just thought it was funny ;)



Ok, so that is all for today. I should be able to wrap this up tomorrow and then we can all get back to everyday life!


5 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Welcome back! Your trip looks like it was fabulous. The pictures are beautiful and it really makes me feel a NEED for a vacation.

Sephalo said...

Breathing salty air is my FAVORITE! That zoo looks amazing & scared of you posing in that swimsuit! You go girl! Love yer guts

Smiley Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am going to be jealous of you until I actually make it there myself someday. Thanks again for the flip flops, you are the best! Oh, and way to show off your body - you go girl :)

The Lund Five said...

Welcome Back! I hope that someday I am able to make it Hawaii. The pictures you took are really beautiful. Maybe we can hear more about it at book club tomarrow. See ya there.

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

You are so cute! I was really missing you while you were gone and wishing I was the one in the sun! Thanks for sharing the trip with us.