CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Perfect Houswife

I was laying in bed this morning debating whether I should get up or not when I heard Celeste moving for the day. I decided to drag myself out of bed and as I walked out of my room I see Celeste in her pajama shorts, her teacher sweater, and what everyone puts on first thing in the morning.....high heels! I started laughing and asked her what she was doing and her response was, "I have always wanted to cook eggs in heels." Well now, that's interesting! What's next, the laundry? Toilet cleaning? It doesn't get much better than this fella's!

Isn't this the housewife of every man's dreams?

I am not sure how the eggs were though, she didn't make any for me.

6 comments:

Celeste said...

Yes, I was in an interesting mood this morning. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have these heels. They make me feel sassy. I am soooo sorry that I didn't make you eggs! Please forgive me. I will make you some tomorrow. Never mind I would have to get up too early. I will make you some for dinner.

Kittie said...

I'm guessing Celeste is your roommate and I say more power to her! I'm sure you've done some "unusual" things yourself; I know I have. Love, your desert loving aunt.

Mary said...

Sometimes you just have to wake up and say "Today, I follow my dream".

You go Celeste! Stacey, you have those heels too,right? What's your dream????

Smiley Family said...

Well, I can honestly say that I have never had the desire to cook eggs in high heels!

All About M.E.('s) said...

She will make some man very happy one day!

Sephalo said...

I think thats awesome! I've ironed in high heels before, I know how Celestial feels! lol Love It!