CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Misc....


How can it feel like there is so much going on while at the same time nothing going on? Here are just some random things that have happened over the last few days.

First off, I got a rejection letter from University of Washington and I was put on the alternate list with Utah State (which means if someone declines their acceptance they start on the alternate list, I have no idea what number I am on it). I am still waiting to hear from Portland but it is a pretty tough school to get into so I am not holding my breath! Wow, all that work on my applications and the money I spent was WELL worth it! Whatever.

Second, we have a maintenance worker who I believe is special needs (is that politically correct?) and he is a great guy. He always says hello and wants to talk. He is always inventing something artistic and bringing it to the office to show us, and is just an all around really good guy. Well today he comes into the office and it seems like he is really down or something is bothering him. I say hello to him and he proceeds to say "Hi Stacey, you know, I don't care what anyone says about you, I think you are a nice person." Um, ok. Apparently someone has been saying some not so nice things about me in front of him! He left the office and we just couldn't stop laughing! It was just such a funny thing to say to someone! Now I know I can be confrontational (in a good way), I don't take a lot of crap, and I have had people not like me for that, but if you have a problem with me, please don't tell the sweet maintenance guy and ruin his day! Come tell me and I will make it a mission to ruin YOUR day!


Third, there have been no duck or goose attacks as of lately and as far as I know, all of the eggs are being safely incubated. There have also been no signs of those little girls. I hope that is just a coincidence.


















Fourth, I had a crazy dream the other night about a volcano. I have never dreamed anything like it before and so I had to look up the meaning. Apparently I have a lot of pent up energy and emotions and if I don't find a release soon, I will explode. So please do not do anything to provoke that as I am sure it will not be pretty.

Ok thats all I got, or at least that is all my brain can process right now. I asked this of my Aunt Mary but do you ever get the feeling that your life is one big "Punk'd" episode?

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Omcd again,....what does punked mean?

Princess said...

Punk'd is a show where practical jokes are played on people.

Mary said...

Aww Stace. Yeah I have had days where you feel like your life is punk'd but those are days. Now for your life...I don't think so. UW ... their loss. I will keep my hopes up for Portland.

Now the maintenance worker. What a crack up!I loved people like that when I worked in the pharmacy. If you crossed someone, no doubt they deserved it.

The volcano dream...obvious answer. You under stress??? REALLY! Breath and project serenity, anywhere, far far away. It will come.

Sounds like you could use a good hug. Here it is. Love you.

Sephalo said...

I'm sorry about school Stace, they dont know what they're missing! Keep on keepin on! I Love You!