CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stacey

Ever since I decided to write a book, I have been unable to think of 1 little thing to blog about. I mean nothing. Not a good sign for the book! So thanks to Google, I give you the "Stacey Smileys" of the world.....

1. I live in Michigan with my 2 children and my husband Mike Smiley (also my fathers name, creepy).
2. I am a blond teenager in London and I really love all "me mates!".
3. I went to Betsy Lane Elementary School in Kentucky from 78-82.
4. I went to West Perry High School in Pennsylvania from 79-83.
5. I am an author and possible film maker in the United Kingdom.
6. I am a 43 year old in Andover, IL that had Gastric Bypass surgery 5 years ago and apparently I look amazing!
7. I am a corporate trainer in Texas and I lost 8lbs on Jenny Craig.
8. In 1942 I was a male who worked for the Union Bag and Paper Company.
9. I am an independent manager for Close to My Heart in Flint, MI and I love photography and scrap booking.
10. And lastly, I sell local art that I make in Alaska.

Here are some fun facts:

1. The U.S Consensus puts the number of "Stacey Smileys" at around 27.
2. The name Stacey comes from the word Anastasia, is Greek, and means 'the resurrection'.
3. Stacey though is thought to have originated in Ireland.
4. I believe the last name "Smiley" was Irish as well and may have been O'Smiley at one point.
5. My dad has my name tattooed on his chest and it is spelled wrong (Stacy)
6. It is also spelled wrong on my birth certificate. My mom claims the correct spelling is Stacey.
7. Maybe she is just being nice.
8. I talk on the phone at work and often times people mishear my name. The most common things I get called are Ci'Ci and Daisy.
9. Growing up, stupid kids would ask me if I was related to Guy Smiley. Yeah, I'm half puppet.
10. I love my last name and if I get married, I am not sure if I will change it.

Keep

5 comments:

Smiley Family said...

very, VERY entertaining!!

Sephalo said...

I KNEW we were half puppet! lol Who knew there were so many Smileys, that first one is kinda creepy! lol

Sandi said...

I don't get the first part?

Kittie said...

Want to untie writer's block? When I wrote, I asked for people to send me an idea or concept and then wrote a short story on my blog based on that. Had fun and got great feedback and came up with some really good ideas. Once I even had the lady who sent the idea tell me the main character created in my short described her daughter and had her same attitudes and behaviors. Now that was weird but I loved it....Also, being called Daisy isn't that bad - I went from Kittie being referred to as - well just say it was a slang name for a kat - to Rowan (okay, not my brightest decision in my lifetime) to Roland. I'm referred to as Mr. all the time. Karmic payment I guess for changing what your grandmother named me! Oh foolish youth! Love Ya

Sandi said...

Kittie, I have no idea just what you are talking about?!