CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

It doesn't take much

This weekend has been a little boring for me because I have not been able to get out much. Partially because I don't know anyone, partially because of money, and partially because my car is not registered and I don't want to get pulled over. Needless to say, I got some stuff done around the house, and was able to do some posts here.

I decided to make a new cushion for my patio chair. I got this chair at a yard sale about 5 years ago and it has the cushion that originally came on it.
According to Steph, this cushion is "funktified" so I got out my sewing machine and material and Wah-Lah...... Very comfy!
I did some laundry, hung up some stuff on the walls, cleaned and vacuumed, and tried to put my room together a little more (I don't have much stuff!)
I made an upside down pineapple cake and then realized this was a huge mistake because I tend to eat when I am bored. I decided I could balance out the calories, if the ONLY thing I ate was the cake and nothing else. Healthy, isn't it?

I did finally go and get my "smog check". I passed, and the guy who did it (I think he was smoking weed when I pulled up because he hurried and and lit some incense) told me I was beautiful. I tipped him $5. It doesn't take much.

5 comments:

Smiley Family said...

You ARE beautiful - that guy was right on the money, even if he was smoking weed!

Oh, and 116 is a little hot huh? I was wondering if you would ever say that!

Celeste said...

I'm sorry you had a boring weekend. At least you have a nice clean house. Mine is a mess! So that is awesome that your car passed. Yes you are beautiful!

Mary said...

Wow Domestic Bliss. Maybe you needed to get it all out of your system.

If it has fruit in it, it's healthy, amen.

I am just tickled that you have the weekends off!!!!

LOVE YOU

Hello! said...

I eat when I'm bored too. Thank the good Lord that my metabolism is still up and running full speed. So how about sharing that pineapply cake recipe with us?

Sandi said...

I'm proud the your room looks so nice. I am so impressed at the sewing you did on your papasan cushion. That is awsome. I miss you.