CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Visit

I had my first visitor this weekend! Yeah! Celeste came out for a few days and we had a really good time. Of course because it is Vegas, we had to go explore the strip (which took us an HOUR to drive down, one way!). We went out to Coyote Ugly which was pretty fun, rode "The Insanity" ride at the stratosphere, ate some good food at Margaritaville, and walked the strip a little bit. Here are some pictures documenting our time.....


Here is Celeste trying out to be a Coyote

Here we are pretending to be in New York, saluting in front of the statue of liberty. Unfortunately we could not fit all of her into the picture.

And lastly, Elvis let me take a picture with him. I didn't realize his hand was so close to my butt at the time. Naughty Elvis! (He told me he will be making an appearance in Paris Hiltons new show on E, so look for him!)

We also bought a CD from a rapper trying to get his name out in the community, gave a homeless man change, got lost 3 or 4 times (I am still learning!), almost hit a man fleeing from security in my car, and decided every girl we saw in a short dress was a prostitute. Aw, Vegas! Love you Celeste!

2 comments:

Smiley Family said...

How fun! I can't wait until we can come for a visit! I found (on another blog) a place in Vegas called the Cupcakery - I can't wait to try it!!

Sephalo said...

Are you wearing a tube top!?! You go girl! hahaha Dang, watch out Elvis! I'm glad Celestial came & u 2 could check out Vegas together! Miss & Love your guts!