CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Greek Goddess




This is old news but Stephanie wanted to see my costume so here it is. I LOVE Halloween, it is my favorite Holiday. I am usually the only one who dresses up at work but this year I recruited a few more people. Brooke even wore her cute little kitty ears! It is really the only time of year you can get away with wearing whatever you want to work! The only disappointing thing to me is I have noticed over the years there is less and less trick-or-treating. There are just so many places that offer "trunk-or-treating" and "trick-or-treat street" that kids get plenty of candy and I guess all in all it is safer. But really some of my fondest memories are of going door to door and the excitement and anticipation of each house. Having to put on coats and hats over your costume because it is so cold outside. Walking up to a house and having some guy sitting in a chair on the porch and he jumps up to scare the crap out of you. That is what Halloween is about to me!

6 comments:

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

Stacey I am so glad that you appreciated that kitty ears! I love halloween too but the dressing up is not my favorite so the kitty ears were a big deal for me.

Sandi said...

That's my girl! I sure love her.

brian said...

and i thought i made an ugly woman...


LOL

brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sephalo said...

Brian! Ooooohhhh you are a bad boy! Stacey, I think you are a beautiful goddess! Love yer guts!

Mary said...

Stacey, I love halloween too! I love your spirit. Weren't you a geisha last year? Brian I am pretty sure she will kick your booty.