CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It is upon us!


Here it is....the first picture of snow! I knew it was coming but I was so not prepared. I am not a big fan of winter, and I hate the cold! Snow tends to make me feel lazy and I just want to hide inside and bake in my pajamas. So even though my goal this week was to work out everyday, I got home, put on my jams and proceeded to make 2 loaves of Banana Zucchini Bread. I guess my goal tonight will be not to eat it all!

Just as a side note, the picture below was of the moon at sunrise and it was so beautiful so I thought I would share it. Obviously I can't give it proper justice without a great camera!

8 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Great pics! The reason why you hate the snow is the reason why I love it! I love to cozy up indoors and bake or read or just hold my babies while it is cold outside. It is so relaxing and peaceful.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Snow before Christmas is okay with me as long as I don't have to go anywhere. I'm with Jamie, there is nothing quite as cozy as being inside with a fire and watching a HUGE snowstorm out the window. However, after Christmas snow should be banned.

Sephalo said...

If it has to snow, I say it can only fall in the mountains! lol I LOVE to cozy-up with myself :) That bread sounds yummy!

Sandi said...

I love the snow! It brings peacefulness and quiet.

Amy said...

Well, Snow is wonderful! although it is a lot easier to love it when it is 85 degrees outside, but I do miss it. I'm not surprised that you are already sick of it smiles, its been snowing like what, for 24 hours? I wish I could be eating some of that bread though....you never invite me over anymore....

Amy said...

Well, Snow is wonderful! although it is a lot easier to love it when it is 85 degrees outside, but I do miss it. I'm not surprised that you are already sick of it smiles, its been snowing like what, for 24 hours? I wish I could be eating some of that bread though....you never invite me over anymore....

Sandi said...

I love the snow. Now we have 6" this morning. It is so beautiful.

Mary said...

I love the first snow. It's the continuous layers I do not. I am soooo happy when it is winter. Stacey I wish for you to have an abundance of hormones so that you may have your own summer at all times.

What is happening with your "Mask"?

Love you!