CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mosaic's



I love mosaics! It doesn't matter if the medium is tile, stones, pictures, glass....whatever, I just think they are really cool. I just recently saw them done this way and I decided I would copy it because I like it so much! Plus, it is very difficult for me to have an original idea! I decided my first picture mosaic would represent a few of my favorite things. (I know the song just popped into your head!) I may on occasion throw one out on my blog with different kinds of themes just to pretty it up a little!

4 comments:

Sephalo said...

This is cool! The only one I dont get is the dude with the mud on him...lol

Princess said...

It stands for art, specifically artistic photos, or dirty men, either one is fine! Love you!

Sandi said...

How do you do this? It is very nice.

Mary said...

Ohh I love this. Did you take any of these photos? I am so happy you have a digital now so that we can see your photos instantly!