CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I did it!!!!


I made the switch to digital! I love photography and have always been of the notion that I would forever use film because that is the only way to take a great photo. Well I am willing to admit that I was being a photo snob and digital is actually quite amazing! I am very excited to try something new not to mention save some money from not having to buy film or print bad photos! Thanks Brian for the help and thanks mom and grandpa for the gift!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah Stacey!!!! Don't give up on the 35mm manual though! It is still possible to take picture with the 35mm that you cannot with the digital. Although I have to admit since going to digital my pictures are in focus more often! Wish I could do that with my brain.

Congratulations!!!!

Monica Lifferth said...

Good for you! I was a photo snob too, but realized digital has come along way. I take a lot more pictures and now only have to print the good ones. Does this mean we will see more posts? I hope so!

Sandi said...

Thank you for following my wishes on this. It means a lot to me to know that when you are taking pictures a thought of grandpa will come to you.E-mail me and let me know what kind and how you came to the decision to purchase that particular camera. I love you.

Princess said...

I got a Canon Power Shot. It has 7.1 pixels and can zoom up to 16x's. I picked it because I had Brian tell me what he thought was good and he liked that one and I always trust his judgement on those things. It is really nice!

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

I am so glad you have a digital camera! I expect to see a lot of pictures on your blog.

Sephalo said...

I LOVE da digital! Welcome to 2007! hahaha